18 May, 2010

God Conquers All

It's like a sweet whisper in my ear.. "Kelsie I love you. Trust me." That's what God's timing reminds me of. I grow impatient and feel down on myself time and time agian. But God is always there, right next to me... Ready to back me up, pick me up when I fall, and most importantly, He is there to AMAZE me. Honestly...
God is there to conquer all... To listen. To be there. To talk to. To trust. To love. To sometimes let me deal with mistakes I have made. To sometimes help me get out of those mistakes.

The bible says that God will provide a way out of all temptation and mistakes we make. It doesn't say anywhere that it will be easy. Today's little "patch-up of mistakes" has to do with my car. That's right. Mr. Audi decided to be a pain in the rear end. Of course I am sad to see the poor boy go. But in his place, I get "Hondy Bear- the sequal". I love it. Tomorrow the transaction will be complete. Not going to go into detail on my journey with this car over the past couple days. But it has been a ride. That God has provided a way out of.

Another thing to thank God for is my job. No, it is not for sure... But I do have a glimmer of hope. After accepting the job at A&W I received a call this AM. People's bank wants to interview me. Possibly this will lead to a better paying job. Maybe not, but I am willing to trust that God knows what I need to be doing and where I should be working.

It's like... When I finally gave all my trust to God that He would handle it, and I accepted the job that was offered, God was like... "Ok, now I know you trust me... " And put this interview in my way. Even though I was discouraged, I decided to take the job. Even though it isn't something that is very fun to admit "Yeah... I um..... work ...at...... long john Silver's and A&W in Coon Rapids.." I was willing to take it.. And who knows? I might still have to keep it... But I know one thing-

God conquers all.. If I just give everything I am and have to Him, He knows what to do with it. Everything will fall into place eventually.. It's just a matter of seeing the path God takes me on while i'm on the way to having everything fall into place.



P.S... Even though I am trusting God, it doesn't mean that I am enthused about the new things He is bringing my way... But I guess let's just find the positive.. Right? If I can't have the things I want, I should want the things I have.... It's easy.. I have a lot to be thankful for.

Family
Elle
God
Food
A car that gets me from A to B
Clothes
A dog/companion
Chocolate covered Nuts. :-)
Elle willing to take a nap
The birds outside chirping and singing their songs
Flowers
A bed to sleep in
Shoes
Undies
Gas money
My mom's chicken noodle soup
Chalk,. Which I am going to go outside and draw with at this current moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment