29 March, 2011

My Future

I've really been thinking a lot lately... And I have been praying about what I want in a future husband and father for Elle. And here's what I came up with:

I want someone who is random and loves adventure


A person who has freckles and dimples


Someone who can be an amazing father to Elle


A man who will write me random, ridiculous love notes


Someone I have known since forever


A guy who wants a big family in the country


Someone taller than I am


A GENTLEMAN

who will ride dirt-bikes with me


and will help me with the household chores


and who will exercise with me



... Have I found him yet?

2 comments:

  1. ... hmm i know a guy with all those traits... Grantly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you and Grant are such a cute family when you're together!

    ReplyDelete