03 June, 2010

E.L.L.E.

So many things have happened since I have last written..
So many experiences, so many new laughs... So many new thoughts...

But the most important thing that I have learned is to appreciate my child...

Elle Anne Hultberg.

Elle.

Little Elle.

Munchkin.

Elsworth.

RASCAL.

Shorty.

PipSqueek.

El..

Honey.

El Bell.

Age 2.5 Years.

Born October 27, 2007.

Changed my life forever.


In the past, ohh I would say Month, Elle and I have gotten this special bond... This mother-daughter friendship.... kind of

I still discipline her and am her authority figure, but I just really LOOK FORWARD to spending a lot of time with her... Even if it is just to be in the same room with her, or holding Pebbles and Bam-Bam (Our new bunnies from the Ellis's!!) or if it is just making her lunch.. I feel so honored that God would bless me with such a wonderful child.. I desire to spend as much time as possible with her... And I will be honest- it hasn't always been that way! I have recently realized just how special and fragile her life is... AND I have decided to soak up every minute of it I can.

She is so wonderful..
Lovely...
Beautiful...
Crazy....
Intelligent.....
Funny....
Real...
Smiley...
Smart....
Fun...
Zany...
Random...
Genuine...
Outgoing...
The list goes on and on and on and on and on.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment