30 May, 2011

Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get ma-a-aried...

That's right, world of blog readers! This girl is gettin' hitched! Did I honestly think it would happen this fast? Not in a million years. But it did. And I am so excited to be saying that God gave me someone that truly makes me a better woman. We're not sure when yet, but sooner rather than later. Thank you all in advance, for praying for ourmarriage and supporting us in our decision to get married.. pray God's wisdom, grace, faithfulness, and love in our relationship. He is the One who brought us together and we definitely owe all our thanks to Him. Pray for wisdom on what to do as well: whether we should stay here (America) or go into the missions field. Thank you all for supporting us in prayer.

1 comment:

  1. been praying lots... would love to get together to talk again... call me plz

    ReplyDelete