05 April, 2010

Flying, Frustration, and FINALLY FLORIDA!

So we're in Florida. And the last couple days were definitely not a vacation!
Yesterday we flew all day. Elle had a temp of 102.5-103.5 all day. Finally after sitting outside by the pool for 3 hours with her miserable, sick, tired, little body, I felt it my fit my duty as a mother to seek professional help... So that's what we did.. at midnight lastnight, we were driving trying to find a hospital. We finally got in there, and the person who checked us in was really creepy. He stated that we needed to take her temp rectally and I wouldn't have it. So the nurse that helped us after the "real" doctor came in was very helpful... She gave Elle her medication and snuck the rest of the bottle to us... So we wouldn't have to go to the store and buy more. She was told to go throw the rest of it away! That is what is wrong with this country... The doctors give medication to patients then throw the rest of the bottle away, making the patient go buy more at the store... What a WASTE!!!
Anyways, I'm done ranting.

BACK TO MY STORY.
After we got her medication, we went home and I didn't wake up til one this afternoon. My mother and myself went to Walmart and got $150 worth of groceries today. Then we went to the beach. Elle got hot again when we were going to go downtown and by the grace of God took her medicine when we got home. She has been sleeping ever since.

On to another subject- When me and my mom brought Elle home tonight to put her down, there were flowers on the doorstep... Josiah. :)
p.s. my mom called it.
All we can do for Elle is to keep on praying and hoping God will take her fever down-

No comments:

Post a Comment