11 March, 2010

Insomnia has it's blessings...

Since I couldn't sleep last night, I decided to watch Evan Almighty. It was a pretty funny movie and hey- who knew Steve Carrell could be in a movie that was suitable for young children? ;-)
Anyways, back on track. I was watching the movie, and I looked over at Elle and she was sleeping so peacefully, all snuggled up in her bed. As I looked into the pack n play, a small tear rolled down my cheek. God created this little baby for me to take care of. For me to raise, (never mind the fact that I am raising her as a single mother... :( But more about that later...) for me to love... I wouldn't have wanted to be asleep for anything last night. Treasuring those moments when your child is asleep is a MUST in any parent to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment