13 February, 2011

Kelsie 101

I have been thinking a lot. About every area of my life and here's what I have come up with:

I don't need to listen to the negatives in this world. I HAVE changed and am continuing to change. It's just that this time it is a slower moving change, because I am not doing it to please people- I am doing it at my own pace, with my Lord.

I don't need to spill my guts to everyone about everything going on in my life to prove I am being honest- just a few close friends will do.

It is OK and not irresponsible to see the light in things - even laugh- even though everything around me is crumbling.

It is a good thing to talk to my daughter like she knows what I am saying-because 99% of the time she does! There is absolutely no use in dumbing things down for my child unless it is to protect her spiritually or physically.

It is perfectly acceptable to let people fall out of my life who don't need to be there- family or not- if they can judge me and say stuff behind my back, I can write them out. Just because I have screwed up doesn't mean that I should let myself me beaten up over it.

I deserve to be loved: Even though I have screwed it up in the past.
Jer. 31:3 I AM LOVED WITH AN EVERLASTING LOVE!

I AM important in someones eye. Deut. 32:10 says that I am the APPLE of His eye!

I DO have the ability to accomplish anything in front of me... Being an AWESOME parent, a wonderful wife, an example to others... 2 Cor 3:5 says that HE has made me competent in Him!!

I am NOT too guilty to accomplish anything. MY conscience has NOT been over ridden with guilt and shame yet... HEBREWS 9:14 says that the blood of Jesus Christ has cleansed my conscience because my sins were nailed to the cross.

And lastly, I am the way I am because of tons of events in my life- if I let my sins get me down, or I let people keep mauling me with my past, I am going to go nowhere... So it is definitely the right thing to move on, take my share of responsibility for my junk, watch who I talk to, have a blast, and serve God for the rest of my life!


Thank you so much Lord, for second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, tenth, thousandth, millionth chances.. And all those in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment