24 August, 2010

Times are a changin'

The above statement is fully true.


After a two week period of having no internet connection, it feels good to be back on here.


Today. Is a day of new exciting opportunities.
I applied for University of Utah for spring semester.
Do you know how much of a change that would be? I'd be on my own. Fully on my own.
I live for change. I love change. If I get in, that means this whole winter I would be going to school and lovin' every minute of it! I would be super close to the best skiing in the US. I went on a vacation to Utah last winter and loved every second of it.
This weekend I am going to Weyerhaeuser possibly to learn more about the Thailand trip. Not sure what is going to happen...

But I am anticipating that whatever I end up doing will be right for me. And Elle.

I embrace change. So does Elle. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!If you are all on your own, who will watch Elle? How are you doing? I haven't been blogging for awhile and you don't FB anymore. We just moved to Orono! It is a big change but I think it will be good! Are you still with your aunt? Call me sometime!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete