23 August, 2011

Blah-g

I have prided myself on being honest and open with my blogging. I have tried to let anyone who reads this to be able to jump into mine and Elle's lives for a few minutes at a time. But I must say, I really have been having trouble writing lately. It feels like everything in life has gone from vibrant color to gray. Even though there are so many things to attend to in life, I seem to have nothing to say. Everyday life just consumes me. Schedules are packed and I drag my feet from one place to another. Maybe I am drained. Maybe I am too tired at the end of the day to write anything. Maybe this blog era has ended.

But then again, maybe gray can be a good color too.. Maybe gray is the color just before the vibrant orange, or electric green. Or bright purple. Maybe things will turn around. Maybe things will fall into place.

Everything just seems so scattered and out of place.

Lord-willing, the bright will come back. The sunshine will show itself.

1 comment:

  1. I think you have found your sunshine... you just dont know it yet!
    Love ya Kels

    ReplyDelete