28 September, 2010

Extraordinary events

Today was probably just a typical YWAM day for most, but for me, it was extraordinary. First thing I came downstairs to was a spectacular breakfast. This morning was a pastor breakfast, where some of the pastors from the area came and ate with us and fellow shipped. After that, they all laid hands on whoever they felt called to among the students, and prayed for us. It was the coolest thing. I felt God's presence. I was told that God wanted to give me a new name. Maybe not literally, but basically He wants to re-write my story. Change my destiny. Change my life. And I believe 100% with every bone in my body that that needs to happen. So praise Him! I heard that from a couple people... That He wants to re-write my life. Although it will take a while, it will be worth it in the end. And that God just wants to bless me with gifts... Anyways, that was so awesome. Then tonight we were at a bonfire. And Elle fell off a bench and smacked her head on the concrete. And obviously, like most two year olds would, started bawling. I grabbed my daughter and whisked her away as quickly as I could. As I was trying to comfort her on the hill away from others, Nicette, a staff member, came over and laid hands on Elle and prayed for her. Immediately she stopped crying. And immediately, the egg that was on Elle's head started going down. It is such a humbling thing to see that the God who created stars that the earth could fit in 2.2 million times, cares about a mother and her daughter so much , that He will take away the daughter's pain instantly.

Talk about WOW factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment